This is satellite TV at sea like you’ve never seen before – KVH’s new 24" TracVision® HD7 is a breakthrough in maritime satellite TV design, bringing high-definition programming from DIRECTV® to your crew the same way they enjoy it at home. The TracVision HD7 tracks DIRECTV’s Ka- and Ku-band satellites, enables use of Digital Video Recorders (DVRs), and offers the best tracking ever from KVH!
An inspired development in compact antenna design, the TracVision HD7 antenna simultaneously receives broadcasts from three DIRECTV satellites. These signals are concentrated by the tuned subreflector before reaching KVH’s unique tri-rod dielectric feed, resulting in outstanding reception, even as your vessels travel offshore. (In fact, with KVH’s optional Tri-Americas™ LNB for the TracVision HD7, you can travel among ports throughout the Americas without losing satellite TV reception.) This makes it possible for crew throughout the ship to watch any channel they want without fear of satellite switching. It also offers full DVR support so now everyone can watch what they want on whatever TV they want, whenever they want, a great bonus for everyone onboard! Plus, setup and maintenance are a snap with KVH’s new IP-enabled antenna control unit and TracVision iPhone® app.
- Simultaneous tracking of DIRECTV’s primary Ka- and Ku-band satellites for uninterrupted reception of HD and standard-definition TV
- KVH’s Single-Wire Multiswitch enables installation of up to 8 HD receivers or 4 HD DVRs with a single RF cable; identical mounting design as KVH’s TracVision 6/G6 and M7, making upgrades a breeze
- Rack-mountable, IP-enabled ACU with Ethernet connection, built-in WiFi interface, and USB port
- Exclusive TracVision iPhone App lets you check signal strength, switch to secondary satellites, download antenna software updates, and send information directly to KVH technical support right from your iPhone or iPod® touch
- Enhanced tracking algorithms and stainless steel bearing construction for the best performing antenna KVH has ever built
- World-class warranty coverage and support